Monday, October 17, 2016

One of my favorite things to do in Washington, DC...

One of my favorite things to do in Washington DC is go paddle boating alongside the Jefferson Memorial and the Japanese Cherry Trees. As someone who has lived close to the DC area for the past ten years, I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by all of the historical monuments and sites this wonderful city has to offer. Every summer, my close friends and I make it a point to travel to DC and dedicate and hour to paddle boating and enjoying the different views DC has to offer from the comfort of our boat. There is something very serene about paddle boating when the water is calm and the weather isn’t too hot and it’s a great way to relax and catch up with friends. Since DC is usually bustling, paddle boating allows me to take a step back and enjoy the view without any of the stressors associated with living in a big city!

Thanks for reading,
Denise




Also By Denise:
Meet Denise Bonsu
Denise, What Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year?