Friday, October 14, 2016

Lindsay, What Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year?

This year at SAIS I am most extremely excited to participate in the ERE practicum program. I am assigned to work for the Center for Integrated Modeling of Sustainable Agriculture and Nutrition Security (CIMSANS) where my team will be researching sustainable alternatives to animal-based products. This project nicely aligns with my aspiration to work on food security issues in the future. In the spring, I am looking forward to taking another class with Professor Jessica Fanzo. Jessica is a Bloomberg distinguished fellow from the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health and brings a wealth of knowledge on issues of food systems, nutrition, and rural development.

More By Lindsay:
Meet Lindsay Lockhart, 2016 Student Blogger