Thursday, October 4, 2012

 
 
I thought our readers might enjoy some pics from Sidney’s visit to University of Georgia yesterday.  Now, I haven’t been to EVERY college bookstore in the US, but I’ve been to a good number.  (It’s one of my favorite things about doing college visits.)  And the UGA bookstore in this picture?  I couldn’t find a definitive answer on the web, but it looks bigger than any college bookstore I’ve ever seen!
If you’re in Florida, it’s not too late to catch up with Sidney - he’ll be at Florida A&M and Florida State tomorrow.  Check here for times and locations.
And don’t forget - if you’re in the DC area, we have an M.A. Info Session tomorrow night (Friday), and we also have a walk-in session for M.I.P.P. prospects/applicants on Monday.
Thanks for reading!
– Erin Skelly Cameron, Associate Director of Admissions